No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Crochet Bear plush PATTERN, Amigurumi teddy bear crochet pattern
English Pattern. This pattern uses US Crochet Terms.
Make your own cute plush bear with this crochet pattern.
This pattern is for those who already have basic crochet skills!
This PDF pattern includes 13 pages with step-by-step instructions and photos, so you can crochet your own toy.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY AND NOT THE FINISHED TOY.
NO CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS CAN BE OFFERED ON DIGITAL PURCHASES ONCE THE FILE HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED.
– Plush yarn in two colors: basic for the body and optional for legs. I used Himalaya Dolphin Baby (100g/120m);
– Fine black yarn for nose, eyeliner and brows and fine white yarn for eyeliner. I used Alpina Xenia (50g/240m);
– Hooks. I used 4 mm for bear, 1,25 mm for nose;
– Plastic eyes (which need to be sewn). I used 12,5 mm;
– Durable thread of similar color for sewing;
– Needle, marker (safety pin), scissors.
The size of the toy is about 27 cm, if using the recommended materials.
Purchase of this pattern includes unlimited help from us should you run into any problems. Never hesitate to send us a message should you have any questions!
Thank you once again for purchasing our original pattern!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please don’t copy, share, translate or distribute pattern. Pattern made by Daria Kalinina.
Of course you can sell the toys you make. Please credit me as the original designer, Daria Kalinina from MyCrochetFriends.
- Store Name: mycrochetfriends
- Vendor: mycrochetfriends
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.