No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Crochet Unicorn PATTERN PDF, Plush pattern, Rainbow plush unicorn
English Pattern by Mycrochetfriends (Daria Kalinina). This pattern uses US Crochet Terms.
Make your own Molly the Unicorn with this crochet pattern.
This pattern is for those who already have basic crochet skills!
This PDF pattern includes 12 pages with step by step instructions and photos, so you can crochet your own toy.
BEFORE YOU PROCEED PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY AND NOT THE FINISHED DOLL.
NO CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS CAN BE OFFERED ON DIGITAL PURCHASES ONCE THE FILE HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED.
– Plush yarn for unicorn (primary color) (I used Himalaya Dolphin Baby)
– plush yarn for hooves (secondary color)
– plush yarn of different colors for mane and tail.
– thinner yarn for horn (I used Kartopu Elegance)
– durable thread of similar color for sewing
– hooks (I used number 3 for body, number 4 for mane and tail, number 2 for horn)
– plastic joins or fasteners cotter pins and disks of suitable size (4 sets) (I used plastic joins 25 mm for legs, 20 мм for arms)
– dry pastels for tinting
– eyes (I used 11 mm)
– some black and white fine yarn for eyeliner
The size of the toy is about 26 cm (10 inch) if using the recommended materials.
The pattern will be available for download immediately after payment has been cleared.
Purchase of this pattern includes unlimited help from us should you run into any problems. Never hesitate to send us a message should you have any questions!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do non copy, share, translate or distribute pattern. Pattern made by Daria Kalinina.
Of course you can sell the toys you make. Please credit me as the original designer, Daria Kalinina from MyCrochetFriends.
- Store Name: mycrochetfriends
- Vendor: mycrochetfriends
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.