No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Candy Corn Halloween crochet patterns
English Pattern. This pattern uses US Crochet Terms.
Make your own 3 cute Halloween Candy Corns with this crochet pattern!
This pattern is for those who already have basic crochet skills!
This PDF pattern includes 12 pages with step by step instructions and photos, so you can crochet your own toy.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY AND NOT THE FINISHED TOY.
– Cotton/cotton blend yarn in yellow, orange and white colors for body (I used YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m) yellow №86, orange №85, white №62) and in black color for hat and cloak (I used YarnArt Jeans №53), beige color for broom (I used Alize Cotton Baby Soft (100g/270m) №543);
– Hooks. I used 1.75 mm as primary and 2 mm for a cloak;
– Plastic eyes. I used 5 mm;
– Fine black and white yarn for mouth and teeth embroidery;
– Toothpick for broom;
– Hot glue gun to attach hair (you can also sew it);
– Needle, marker (safety pin), scissors.
The size of the toy is about 8 cm, if using the recommended materials.
Purchase of this pattern includes unlimited help from us should you run into any problems. Never hesitate to send us a message should you have any questions!
Thank you once again for purchasing our original pattern!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please don’t copy, share, translate or distribute pattern. Pattern made by Daria Kalinina.
Of course you can sell the toys you make. Please credit me as the original designer, Daria Kalinina from MyCrochetFriends.
NO CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS CAN BE OFFERED ON DIGITAL PURCHASES ONCE THE FILE HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED.
- Store Name: mycrochetfriends
- Vendor: mycrochetfriends
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.