No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Teddy stylish Valentine crochet pattern, English PDF, bear amigurumi tutorial
Using this pattern you can create such a cute stylish Teddy with your own hands!
Written in ENGLISH, using USA terminology.
Skill level: ADVANCED.
Finished size of the toy is about 13cm (seated 11cm, if using the pointed materials).
You must have basic crochet skills. Also I added video lessons for you.
THIS ITEM IS A DIGITAL PDF CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE ACTUAL FINISHED TOY!
Using this pattern you can create such a cute stylish Teddy bear Valentine with your own hands!
Digital goods cannot be returned or exchanged!
★ Written in English, using USA terminology
★ SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED
★ FINISHED SIZE of the toy is about 13cm (seated 11cm, if using the pointed materials)
★ SKILLS REQUIRED: You must have basic crochet skills. Also I added useful video lessons.
★ MATERIALS AND TOOLS :
– Yarn: You can use any yarn that is comfortable and/or suitable for you. BUT preferably fluffy!
I used: Adelia baby toy, grey and white color (nylon, 50g ~ 255m, near 50sc in 4 inches)
Black yarn (eg. floss) to embroider the eyebrows.
– Hook №0.9 (0.9mm)
– The plastic safety joints or cotter pins and joint disks: I used the disks 12mm in diameter for the arms (4pcs), 20mm in diameter for the legs (4pcs), 12mm in diameter for the head (2pcs), cotter pins 2х20mm (5pcs), washers – 10pcs
– Fiberfill (to stuff)
– Glue eyes (5mm)
– Nose: you can use a ready-made nose (10x5mm), mold it from polymer clay, felt it from wool (need some blue felting wool and 2 felting needles – 1 triangular №38 and 1 star felting needle №38) or embroider it (you will need blue thread)
– To correct the fur a little, you will need a piece of soft Velcro
– Strong thread for sculpting, needle, safety pins, scissors, glue (Moment Crystal), thin stick (for the convenience of stuffing small parts)
– Additional for the vest: checkered fabric, 2 rectangles 11×5.5cm; adhesive web; 4 metal buttons, Ø3mm; thin chain 1pc 6cm long, pendant with a heart and some thin wire to form a hook;
– Additional for the tie: transparent silicone rubber; a piece of satin black ribbon (width 3mm, length 9cm); black nail polish;
This pattern is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions (13 pages with detailed instructions and photos illustrating the process)
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not distribute, reproduce, translate into other languages, share or sell this pattern. You can sell finished products created by this pattern, but please indicate my authorship. Thanks for shopping and crochet with pleasure!
And remember, if you have any difficulties when crocheting the toys – you can ask me, I can help you
- Store Name: Sankatoys
- Vendor: Sankatoys
- No ratings found yet!
Please note that DIGITAL goods cannot be returned or exchanged!
Therefore, when purchasing patterns in my shop, choose them carefully, consider your level and experience in crocheting, and if you have any doubts (“сan I do it?”) – better contact me for advice.
And remember, if you have any difficulties when crocheting the toys – you can ask me, I can help you.