No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Miniature hedgehog sewing pattern 10 cm
MY BEAR STORY – teddy bear patterns by designer Ludmila Plotnitskaya.
Teddy hedgehog sewing pattern 10 cm
Miniature hedgehog pattern you can use to create your own hedhehog. This pattern for making a teddy bear stuffed animal doll – designed by Ludmila Plotnitskaya.
An easy digital instant download that you can print at home.
Please note that my author’s patterns itself are not for commercial use. You cannot use my patterns for sale or for other purposes on Internet. You can sell toys made from my patterns.Thank you for understanding!
This PDF Pattern includes ONLY clear pattern drawing, details layout on material, material list and short instruction (but this is not a step-by-step tutorial).
You must have some experience in making teddy bear. This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF Pattern.
List of materials you need to create the teddy (you will also get this list in your pattern)
• Vintage rayon fabric for miniature(no stretch, no fray) – piece size 8×4 inch
• Hedgehog mohair with ± 9 mm pile – piece size 7 x 3.2 inch
• Glass Eyes black 3 mm.
• Miniature fibre discs 9-10 mm. – 4 pcs (for legs)., 8 mm. – 6 pcs(for head and arms) • T-shaped cotterpins 15 mm. – 5 pcs
• Washers 6-8 mm. – 10 pcs .
• Stuffing materials – excelsior, steel pellets, sand.
I wish you very pleasant time creating the teddy hedgehog!
- Store Name: MY BEAR STORY
- Vendor: MY BEAR STORY
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.