No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Snowman larva crochet pattern christmas toy momzombiedoll
Crochet pattern for Snowman larva in English in pdf format consists of:
8 pages of detailed crochet description, photo and list of materials.
The pattern is written in English (US terms).
For crochet a snowman larva you will need:
* Yarn for body of white or milky color:
– Super Bulky/Super Chunky fluffy yarn Alize Softy Plus (115m/100g), or Alize Softy (115m/50g) in 2 threads
– Super Bulky/Super Chunky velvet yarn Himalaya dolphin baby (120m/100g)
* Hook size 3-4 mm
* Sport weight/4ply yarn YarnArt Jeans (160m/50g): brown, black etc. For limbs, any color for face, a little for nose
* Hook size 1,75 mm
* Lace weight/1ply yarn (280-300m/50g) of white color for eyes (Vita Coco, Pehorka Openwork, etc.).
* Hook size 1,25 mm
* Black sewing thread for face embroidery
* 2 beads with a diameter of 3-4mm for pupils
* Strong thread for thread mount
* Favorite materials for tinting
Christmas, Christmas and New Year
- Store Name: MomZombieDoll
- Vendor: MomZombieDoll
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.