No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CROCHET PATTERN Robot shape sorter
CROCHET PATTERN Robot shape sorter (PDF), NOT the finished toy. The finished toy is approximately 18.5 cm (sitting).
Languages: English (US terminology), Russian.
Materials and tools for crocheting:
- 4-ply yarn* (amounts are approximate**):
- main color (light blue) – 1 skein
- milky color – 1 skein
- orange – 1 skein
- gray (for shapes) – 1 skein
* I used YarnArt Jeans (55% cotton + 45% Acrylic), 174 yards (160m), 1.76 ounces (50 g): Colors: grey (80), milky (03), orange (23), light blue(75). ** However, yarn consumption can increase up to 1.5 times when crocheting with yarn over (YO) way.
- Hook size 2 mm. Use a hook less than the yarn manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Black thread for eyes and mouth embroidery.
- Needle for sewing on details, scissors, thin needle for eyes embroidery, sewing pins. Stitch markers (optional)
- Polyester stuffing.
- Thin cord (rope) or soft tube with a diameter of 4 mm, for the edges on the sides of the robot’s body. The length is about 3-3.5 meters. (For example, I use a tube from an Infusion set, sold in pharmacies, about 3 pieces are needed for a robot). If you are crocheting less tightly or with a different yarn, you may need a different cord diameter. Watch the video where I show in detail the rope and tube from the Infusion set: https://youtu.be/-DMGO-CZIHo
PDF file of 45 pages with detailed instructions, over 270 photos, and 22 short supporting videos. ⠀
Basic crochet skills required: magic ring, chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, front post single crochet, increase, decrease, back loop only crochet, front loops only crochet.
Gallery of finished toys: by the tag on Instagram #robotzenknit
- Store Name: zenknit
- Vendor: zenknit
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.
There are no reviews yet.