No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CROCHET PATTERN Polar Quiet Book
CROCHET PATTERN Polar Quiet Book (PDF), NOT the finished toy.
The finished Crochet Quiet Book is approximately 15 х 15 х 6 cm.
Language: English (US terminology), Russian
Materials and tools for crocheting:
- 4-ply yarn* (amounts are approximate):
- the main color (light blue) – 2 skeins (you may need 3)
- white – 1 skein (you may need 2)
- denim – 1/2 skein
- blue (can be replaced with denim) – 1/10
- skein gray – 1/2 skein
- yellow (can be replaced with black or light brown) – 1/15 skein,
- light brown 1/3 skein
- black – 1/10 skein.
However, yarn consumption can increase up to 1.5 times when crocheting with yarn over (YO) way. The weight of the finished book is 210 grams.
* I used YarnArt Jeans (55% cotton + 45% Acrylic), 174 yards (160m), 1.76 ounces (50 g): Colors: white 01, light blue 75, denim 68, blue 17, gray 49, yellow 84, light brown 87, black 28.
- Needle for sewing on details, scissors, thin needle for eyes embroidery, sewing pins, stitch markers (optional).
- Some black and pink (optional) thread for embroidery (I am using YarnArt Jeans yarn, dividing it into 4 threads).
- Hook size 2 and 3 mm.
- Optional: baking sleeve for rustling effect, magnets, and squeakers (You can place them inside animals).
Pattern details: PDF file of 40 pages with detailed instructions, over 150 photos, and 27 short supporting videos. ⠀
Basic crochet skills required: magic ring, chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, increase, decrease.
Gallery of finished toys: by the tag on Instagram #polarbookzenknit
- Store Name: zenknit
- Vendor: zenknit
- No ratings found yet!
Check with your seller on his store page or in the product description for the rules for returning and canceling an order.
There are no reviews yet.