Crochet penguin pattern (5 in), amigurumi penguin pattern
Chicken penguin pattern (5 in)
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions on how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make a toy. Only basic crocheting skills will be needed.
My patterns are very clear and well organized so you can follow each step with more peacefully.
Penguin is about some adorable 13cm high (5 inches) . To avoid discrepancies in size, you must follow my recommendations for yarn and hook size.
LANGUAGES: English (US term)
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM
Crochet pattern of:
– pilot mask
Knitting pattern of:
– main yarn: 50%camel wool, 50% acrylic yarn which weight is 100g/300m.
– for belly, scarf and hat: YarnArt Jeans (50г – 160м).
– for legs and beak: Drops Alpaca (50g/167m) or YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m).
– for pilot mask: Sandnes garn Duo (50g/124m) or YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m).
2. Hook: 1,15 mm (you can use hook of any size which is comfortable for you)
3. Needles: double pointed needles 2,25 mm(you can use hook of any size which is comfortable for you)
4. 2 black beads for eyes: 4-5mm
5. Fiber filling. You can use glass granulate to make toy heavier.
6. Big tapestry needle for sewing details together
9. Stitch marker to mark the beginning of each round (I use black thread)
10. Pastel crayons for toning the toy