Little Bear crochet pattern (4 in), Amigurumi bear pattern
Crochet bear pattern (4 in)
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions on how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make a toy. Only basic crocheting and knitting skills will be needed.
My patterns are very clear and well organized so you can follow each step with more peacefully.
Toy is about some adorable 12cm high (4 inches). To avoid discrepancies in size, you must follow my recommendations for yarn and hook size.
LANGUAGES: English (US term)
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM
– Crochet pattern of bear
– Knitting pattern of: jacket,dress, jumpsuite
– For the toy – This toy was made of 50%camel wool, 50% acrylic yarn which weight is 100g/300m. You can use any yarn with same weight. Size of the toy crocheted with recommended yarn is approximately 10-12 cm/~3,9-4,7 inches.
– For jumpsuite – you can use any yarn with same weight. I`ve used YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m) and Sandnes garn Duo (50g/124 m)
2. Hook: 1,15 mm
3. Needles: 2,25 mm
4. 2 black beads for eyes: 4mm
5. Safety nose: 5mm
6. White thread of any thickness for eyes
7. Fiber filling. You can use glass granulate to make toy heavier.
8. Big tapestry needle for sewing details together
11. Stitch marker to mark the beginning of each round (I use black thread)
12. Crayons and brush for toning the toy.