Goose crochet pattern (8 in). Amigurumi goose pattern.
Goose crochet pattern (8 in)
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions on how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make a toy. Only basic crocheting and knitting skills will be needed.
My patterns are very clear and well organized so you can follow each step with more peacefully.
Toy is about some adorable 20cm high (8 inches) . To avoid discrepancies in size, you must follow my recommendations for yarn and hook size.
LANGUAGES: English (US term)
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM
Crochet pattern of:
Knitting pattern of:
– main yarn for grey goose: I used Russian yarn “Mongolian camel. Pekhorka” 50%camel wool, 50% acrylic yarn which weight is 100g / 300m.
– main yarn for white goose: YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m).
– for legs and beak: I used Russian yarn “Derevenskaya” weight is 100g / 250m. (you can see recommendations and analogues of yarn in the FAQ section)
– for brown scarf – YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m).
– for red scarf – Alize Lana Gold (100g/240m).
– for bag – YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m).
– for jumpsuit – Sandnes garn Duo (50g/124m)
– for hat – JUTE (50g/100m).
2. Hook: 1,15 mm (you can use hook of any size which is comfortable for you)
3. 2 black beads for eyes: 4-5mm
4. White thread of any thickness for eyes
5. Buttons for jumpsuit: 5mm
6. Button for a bag: 6-7mm.
7. Fiber filling. You can use glass granulate to make toy heavier.
8. Big tapestry needle for sewing details together
11. Stitch marker to mark the beginning of each round (I use black thread)
12. Pastel crayons for toning the toy
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 stars 0