Crochet Otter amigurumi pattern, Plush otter toy crochet pattern
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PATTERN ONLY AND NOT THE FINISHED TOY.
NO CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS CAN BE OFFERED ON DIGITAL PURCHASES ONCE THE FILE HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED.
English Pattern by Daria Kalinina (Mycrochetfriends). This pattern uses US Crochet Terms.
This pattern is for those who already have basic crochet skills!
This PDF pattern includes 18 pages with step by step instructions and photos, so you can crochet your own toy.
Make your own cute Otter with this crochet pattern!
– Plush yarn. For the pattern I used YarnArt Dolce (100g/120m) №765 brown and №747 beige for the otter, Himalaya Dolphin Baby (100g/120m) №80303 pink for the heart;
– Fine yarn for nose. I used Vita Coco (50g/240m) №4312 light brown;
– Hooks. I used 4 mm for otter and heart, 1,25 mm for nose;
– Plastic eyes. I used 11 mm;
– Durable threads of similar colors for sewing and sculpting;
– Black and white fine yarn for eyeliner and brows. I used Alpina Xenia (50g/240m);
– Needle, marker (safety pin), scissors.
The size of the otter is about 25 cm (with tail), if using the recommended materials, heart – about 7 cm.
The pattern will be available for download immediately after payment has been cleared.
Purchase of this pattern includes unlimited help from us should you run into any problems. Never hesitate to send us a message should you have any questions!
Thank you once again for purchasing our original pattern!
This pattern is for personal use only. Please don’t copy, share, translate or distribute pattern. Pattern made by Daria Kalinina.
Of course you can sell the toys you make. Please credit me as the original designer, Daria Kalinina from MyCrochetFriends.
Информация о продавце
- Название магазина: mycrochetfriends
- Продавец mycrochetfriends
- Рейтинг отсутствует!