The DailyDoll Shop offers various services to make it easier for sellers to get their one-of-a-kind items into the hands of buyers quickly and reliably. This Delivery Policy explains your delivery obligations as a seller, as well as your rights and obligations when using the postal label service to Ship Station (instructions here).
Delivery of your goods
Sellers are responsible for packaging and shipping the items they sell to customers. If you use a delivery or fullfilment service, bear in mind that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your customers receive their orders.
When selling on the DailyDoll Shop, you are responsible for:
- Provide a tracking number and order processing time in the item card, once the item has been shipped to the buyer.
- Attach a delivery note or receipt to the order card confirming that the item has been shipped.
- Dispatch the goods immediately after they have been sold. Prompt delivery means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree on another delivery time with the buyer via Messaging .
Before you can update the processing time for a particular order, you must first obtain your buyer’s approval.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Send the order to the address specified on the Customer’s order.
- Mark the order as dispatched on the order form. Or use a Ship Station Postal label that automatically marks your order as shipped. Remember that you can only mark an order as shipped after you have actually shipped it. When you mark the order as shipped, the buyer will be notified.
- Charge the appropriate amount for postage.
By entering tracking information or delivery confirmation on the DailyDoll Shop, you give us permission to collect and transmit this data, received from your chosen delivery company, to the buyer.
In the unlikely event that an order is not delivered, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipment. Valid proof of shipment must show that the item has indeed been shipped and that it has been sent to the address specified by the buyer on the DailyDoll Shop. If the buyer has not received his order, he may file a claim against your shop. Please refer to the Dispute Resolution Policy for Sellers and Buyers.
But don’t worry, DailyDoll Shop offers support to sellers who meet our DDS Protection programme requirements for sellers. Read more about DDS Protection for Sellers here .
Mailing labels on the DailyDoll Shop
Vendors can use the Ship Station system, which is integrated into the system and allows you to print labels and manage the dispatch data for items.
You can read more in the instructions here.
By using mailing labels on DailyDoll Shop, you agree that:
- All mailing labels will only be used to send relevant DailyDoll Shop orders.
- Postal labels may not be transferred or sold to third parties.
- You are solely responsible for the contents of any parcels you send using postal labels to the DailyDoll Shop. In addition to DailyDoll Shop’s policies, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions and any other policies or rules established by the carrier you use to ship your items.
- Shipping services are provided by the applicable third party shipping partner and/or carrier, not DailyDoll Shop, and you are responsible for reviewing, accepting and complying with the terms and conditions of the applicable shipping partner and carrier, including their privacy policies, in connection with your use of their services. DailyDoll Shop is not responsible for any problems you may have with the carrier’s services, and you should contact the appropriate carrier as necessary. In addition, the DailyDoll Shop is not responsible for any problems you may encounter while items you send using the mailing labels on the DailyDoll Shop are in transit. This means that if an item is lost, damaged or arrives later than expected, you will have no claim against DailyDoll Shop, regardless of DailyDoll Shop’s involvement in resolving the problem.
- DailyDoll Shop reserves the right to deny you access to and the ability to purchase postage labels from DailyDoll Shop at any time and for any reason.
We recommend that you always insure your parcels. This will avoid additional charges in case your package is lost.
Last updated: 01 December 2022