No hay productos en el carrito.
Pasa el cursor sobre la imagen para acercarla
Haga clic para abrir la vista ampliada
2 in 1 Crochet Octopus and Reversible Jellyfish Pattern Amigurumi
- This pattern contains instructions to make cutest crochet octopus and reversible jellyfish – with its 2 faces (day and night).
- THIS IS A PDF FILE ONLY, Once payment is received you You can download PDF File.
- Valoraciones (0)
- Информация о продавце
- Другие товары
- Póliza de garantía
- Consulta de producto
THIS IS A PDF FILE ONLY, Once payment is received you You can download PDF File.
This pattern contains instructions to make cutest crochet octopus and reversible jellyfish – with its 2 faces (day and night), it is a perfect gift for child and even better if it is made by our hands.
Instructions are written out as row-by-row description with detailed explanations and helpful progress photos.
This pattern is in English (US notation) and in Russian. It is very easy to follow even for beginners.
You need to know: sl st, sc, hdc, dc.
Materials and Tools needed:
For the toys, I used YarnArt Jeans yarn (55% cotton, 45% PAC; 50 g [1.76 oz] – 160 m [174 yds]) and a 2.25 mm crochet hook [US 1].
The octopus with tentacles will be 19 cm [7.5 in] tall, the jellyfish – 22 cm [8.7 in].
Yarn requirements for both toys:
- 12 g [0.4 oz] of lilac color (№89)
- 14 g [0.5 oz] of blue color (№76)
- 22 g [0.8 oz] of light pink color (№74)
- 3 g [0.1 oz] of pink color (№36)
- 5 g [0.2 oz] of green color (№60 and №69)
- 2 g [0.1 oz] of purple color (№72)
- For the tentacles, I used Alize Bella Batik yarn (100% cotton; 50 g [1.76 oz] – 180 m [197 yds]): №3677 – 26 g and №2132 – 66 g.
Fiberfil – about 19 g for the octopus.
10 mm [0.4 in] safety eyes (for octopus), 12 mm [0.5 in] half-beads (for jellyfish).
Scissors, long needle, blunt needle, tailor pins with large head.
This is NOT a Finish Toy, сomes in a PDF File for you to print on any printer. You will have to crochet them.
I plan to do more great patterns, so Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you and have a great day.
This pattern was created and designed by Me. Copyright © 2021 Oksana Lifenko (Kasatka). Patterns and images are copyrighted. While you are welcome to sell all items you hand crochet from my patterns, you are not permitted to sell, translate or rework the pattern or parts of it, distribute or re-publish instructions, charts and photographs from this pattern on the internet or in print without express written permission from the designer.
Информация о продавце
- Название магазина: kasatkadollsfashions
- Продавец kasatkadollsfashions
- Рейтинг отсутствует!
I accept cancellations.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase.
I don’t accept returns or exchanges.
Pero póngase en contacto conmigo si tiene algún problema con su pedido.