Keine Produkte im Einkaufswagen.
Zum Vergrößern über das Bild rollen
Klicken, um die erweiterte Ansicht zu öffnen
Reindeer Christmas cup cover crochet pattern, Eng PDF, amigurumi new year Rudolph tutorial
Using this pattern you can create such a cute christmas cup cover – Reindeer – with your own hands!
In ENGLISCH verfasst, unter Verwendung der Terminologie der USA.
Skill level: INTERMEDIATE
You must have basic crochet skills.
- Rezensionen (0)
- Mehr Produkte
THIS ITEM IS A DIGITAL PDF CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE ACTUAL FINISHED TOY!
Using this pattern you can create such a cute christmas cup cover Reindeer with your own hands!
Digital goods cannot be returned or exchanged!
★ Written in English, using USA terminology
★ SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
★ SKILLS REQUIRED: You must have basic crochet.
★ MATERIALS AND TOOLS:
– Yarn: You can use any yarn that is comfortable and/or suitable for you, but with the same gauge.
For the cover, I used Slonim yarn (wool + acrylic, 50g ~ 200m, about 30-32sc in 4 inches when using hook №2). Color – light champagne (light yellow).
For the reindeer:
Botto Giuseppe Acapulco (Italy, silk + linen, 100g ~ 2500m, brown-beige color №3222) in 3! threads.
«Slonim» (Belarus, viscose + acrylic, 50g ~ 200m, thin the thread in a half). Colors: sand, white, light green, red.
Both yarns in a given number of threads give the same gauge – near 42-45sc in 4 inches
– Hook №2 (2mm) for the cover, №1 (1mm) for the reindeer
– Floss black, red, pink (to decorate the muzzle of a deer)
– Bell (Ø8mm)
– Wooden beads 1pc beige, 2pcs brown, and 2 polymer clay beads in the form of yellow citrus fruits (for cords decoration)
– Pair of eyes 5mm
– A piece of isolon (or foamiran), this will be the back wall for the deer’s face (it is better to measure the size after the deer is crocheted, I got a triangle ~ 4cm)
– Copper thin wire, 0.4-0.5mm, 2pcs 9cm each (deer horns)
- Fiberfill (zum Ausstopfen)
– Flexible centimeter, needle, safety pins, scissors, adhesive tape, Moment Crystal glue, hot glue.
This pattern is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions ( 13 pages with detailed instructions and ~50 photos+schemes illustrating the process)
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not distribute, reproduce, translate into other languages, share or sell this pattern. You can sell finished products created by this pattern, but please indicate my authorship. Thanks for shopping and crochet with pleasure!
And remember, if you have any difficulties when crocheting the toys – you can ask me, I can help you
Christmas, Christmas and New Year
- Name des Geschäfts: Sankatoys
- Anbieter: Sankatoys
- Noch keine Bewertungen gefunden!
Please note that DIGITAL goods cannot be returned or exchanged!
Therefore, when purchasing patterns in my shop, choose them carefully, consider your level and experience in crocheting, and if you have any doubts (“сan I do it?”) – better contact me for advice.
And remember, if you have any difficulties when crocheting the toys – you can ask me, I can help you.